Never help a child with a task at which he feels he can succeed.
We look forward to welcoming you to REDS this fall and sharing more about our Toddler and Primary programs. We are a school that is dedicated to the development of the whole child and committed to working in partnership with families. Our passionate team of faculty and staff along with our dedicated parents make REDS a unique and thoughtful educational community. This admissions year, we will be offering in-person and virtual opportunities for you to get to know us. Please take a moment to view our school video and take a virtual 360 degree tour of our spaces on the main page of our website. The admission process begins in the fall prior to the year of entrance. Applications are available online after Labor Day.
Applying to REDS Toddler Program
- Applicants must be 2 years old by September 30th of the child’s entry year.
- All children attend 5 days a week from 8:15 – 11:15 am.
Applying to REDS Primary Program
- Applicants must be 2 years and 9 months by September 30th of the child’s entry year.
- All children attend 5 days a week from 8:30 – 12:00 pm.
- Attend an Open House in the fall. All families interested to attend must RSVP to the Admissions Office.
- Applications will be available after Labor Day. Complete and return the online application form by December 1.
- Call the admissions office to schedule your tour of REDS.
- Once your application is completed, the admissions office will schedule the parent interview. Interviews will be conducted virtually and both parents must attend.
- All applicants will meet individually with a REDS faculty, which will be scheduled by the Admissions Office.
We strive to serve a broad range of socioeconomic, religious, cultural, and racial families.
Sibling/Legacy application deadline: November 15, 2022
New application deadline: December 1, 2022
Notification and Reply Dates
Acceptance Decisions: March 2, 2023
Parent Reply Deadline: By noon on March 9, 2023.
Early Sibling and Legacy Optional Notification Date
Acceptance Decisions: December 9, 2022
Parent Reply Deadline: December 16, 2022
REDS admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, family structure or sexual orientation to all the rights, privileges, programs and the activities of the school.