Never help a child with a task at which he feels he can succeed.
The admission process begins in the fall prior to the year of entrance. To apply to REDS, applicants must be 2 years and 9 month by September 30 of the child’s entry year. If your child is younger than 2 years and 9 months in September, please reach out to the Admissions Office to discuss the possibility of a late start.
Please take a moment to view our school video and a take a virtual 360 degree tour of our spaces on the main page of our website.
Applications are available online starting the day after Labor Day .
- All families are required to attend an Open House in the fall.
- Complete and return the online application form with a current photo of your child and family with a non-refundable application fee of $100.00 by November 15.
- Submit a parent statement describing your family and child. Please comment on why you seek a Montessori education, and why you believe REDS is a good fit for your child and family.
- Parent tours and interviews will be scheduled by the Admissions Office in late fall.
- Rescheduling of interviews is typically not possible due to the large volume of applicants.
We strive to serve a broad range of socioeconomic, religious, cultural, and racial families.
November 15, 2021
Notification and Reply Dates
Acceptance Decisions: March 3, 2022
Parent Reply Deadline: By noon on March 10, 2022.
Early Sibling and Legacy Optional Notification Date
Acceptance Decisions: December 9, 2021
Parent Reply Deadline: December 16, 2021
REDS admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, family structure or sexual orientation to all the rights, privileges, programs and the activities of the school.