REDS classrooms are aesthetically arranged in a manner that imparts order and beauty.

The first aim of the prepared environment is, as far as it is possible, to render the growing child independent of the adult.

Maria Montessori

REDS is located in the parish house of the historic Church of the Resurrection, built in 1868. Each classroom (casa) is a thoughtfully prepared environment complete with Montessori materials that are at the heart of the Montessori philosophy and in line with child development.
Each classroom is equipped with specific Montessori materials designed to be used in specific ways in coordination with the Montessori philosophy.

The facilities include five classrooms, a library, an auditorium/gymnasium, a garden and an outdoor playground.